The best advantages of our skin are that it guards our body’s internal body parts from injurious components like sun, dirt, bacteria, insects, chemicals, weather conditions and much more things.
A healthy skin looks good, but when it is affected by Acne it looks ugly. Before your skin gets affected by acne or to prevent from popping up of further acne on your skin will have to keep your skin clean and oil free.
Facts about Acne:
- There are four types of Acne they are pimples, nodules, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- When Skin Pores gets blocked the Acne pops out on Skin.
- Acne can pop out anywhere on your skin, but the problem appears when Acne pop outs on face as it doesn’t look good and more of those Acne on Face can make you look ugly and leave scars on your face. Some Acne appears on chest and back it’s called as body Acne.
Myths about Acne:
- Exposure to Sun helps to eradicate Acne
- It will enlarge if you touch
- Acne is transmittable
- Only teenage gets affected by Acne and many more
Related terms: Facts About Pimples, Rosacea Cause, 10 Facts About Acne, Does Sex Help Acne, Does Stress Cause Acne, Teen Acne Facts, Acne and Milk in Adults, Acne