Once in life everyone might heard some myths about Hair Loss, but not all myths about Hair Loss have truth in it, so you will now know which Myths about Hair Loss are true and which are false, below we have some Myths about Hair Loss.
- Too much washing of Hair Causes Hair Loss or Hair Dryness False: You can wash your Hair as often as you want, but recommended is to wash hair three times per week.
- Applying more Shampoo to Hair helps to keep hair clean False: A blob of shampoo is more than enough to wash long hair, so there is no point in putting more shampoo on your hair. So you will also reduce your wastage of Shampoo.
- Conditioner helps in repairing Hair False: Conditioner cannot repair damaged hair, conditioner only smoothens your hair.
- Blow-drying Hair causes Hair Loss False: Using Blow-drying can harm, burn or dry your hair which can lead to Hair fall, but the hair will grow back again.
- Keeping Hair wet can cause scalp fungus False: Keeping Hair wet can’t cause scalp fungus.
- Brushing Hair can grow hair faster
- Sharing brushes and combs can spread scalp disease True: Yes, sharing your combs or brushes with others can cause scalp disease, as lice or other parasites can travel from one scalp to other scalp so sharing of brushes or combs can spread scalp disease.
- Hair Cut helps to grow hair faster and thicker False: This is just a misunderstanding which the people have they feel cutting hair helps to grow hair fast and thicker, but it is completely false as when the hair grows up they find the base of the hair thicker and when it grows longer it will be same as it was before that is thin.
- Hair Color causes Hair Loss False: The hair color products which you use contains chemicals which can damage your hair but it can’t cause Hair Loss.
- Exposure to Sun causes Hair Loss False: Hair protects your body from Sun Rays and it can’t cause Hair Loss.
- Stress causes Hair Loss True: Yes this is the correct reason, stress can cause Hair Loss. If you are having stress than your body can stop production of Hair and which can lead to temporary Hair Loss.
- Wearing Helmet can cause Hair Loss True: Wearing Helmet or any tight stuff on your head can lead to Hair Loss.
Related terms: Truth About Keranique, Truth About Hair Loss, Myths About Hair Growth, 9 Causes of Hair Loss, Balding Myths, Can Hairspray Cause Hair Loss, Baldness from Mother's Side Myth, Do Hats Cause Baldness